The #1 Water Damage Restoration in Oshkosh, WI – 5-Star Rated!
Get the best Water Damage Restoration in Oshkosh, WI. Book your service today and find out why you’re neighbors made us a 5-star rated company!
10+ Years of Experience
150+ 5-Star Reviews
IICRC Trained & Certified
Safe for Kids & Pets
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your Local Expert for Water Damage and Restoration in Oshkosh, WI
Have you experienced a major leak or flood in your home or business? The professional at Modern Cleaning Solutions specialize in restoring your home when you experience water damage. When water has flooded your property, time is of the essence. Contact Modern Cleaning Solutions as soon as possible after a flood or leak to prevent further damage.
Works with Insurance
10+ Years of Experience
IICRC Trained & Certified
Honest and Dependable
Safe for Kids & Pets
Insured and Bonded
Our Oshkosh Water Damage Restoration Process
When water has flooded your home, there are a few steps that need to be completed to mitigate any further damages. Our process includes stopping the source of the flooding, removing any wet furniture and appliances, pumping out excess water, and dehumidifying your home.
If there is any further damage, we’re happy to help you repair it, leaving your home clean, dry and saving you from further damage caused by damp floors, walls, and furniture.
5-Star Rated Oshkosh Water Damage Restoration
Modern Cleaning Solutions LLC is a 5-star rated water damage restoration company in Oshkosh. We have been serving the community for over 10 years and have a team of experienced and certified technicians. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality water damage restoration services at an affordable price.
We understand that water damage can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. That’s why we offer our customers a free estimate. We will work with you to develop a customized water damage restoration plan that fits your budget and needs.
Sandy H. – Greenville
Thank you so much Jesse for doing a great job on our carpets. Thanks for also doing our living room at last notice. Will definitely recommend your company to everyone.
Vickie F. – Oshkosh
Great and thorough job. Won’t use anyone else again! I’ve had plenty and this was the best job ever at a fair price too!!!
Kim R. – Tigerton
Jesse did a fantastic job! On time, professional, personable, highly recommend! Even had treats for my 4 legged girls!
Debbie W. – Hortonville
We had Jesse come in and clean our carpets! Amazing results! Was very thorough and great to work with! Would definitely recommend!
Water Damage Restoration Service and More in Oshkosh
Modern Cleaning Solutions LLC is a full-service cleaning company that offers a wide range of services, including water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, carpet repair, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, and pet odor and stain removal. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality cleaning services at an affordable price.
Water Damage Restoration FAQs From Oshkosh
Water damage restoration is the process of repairing and restoring property that has been damaged by water. This can include water from a leaky pipe, a burst pipe, a flood, or even a water leak from a washing machine. The goal of water damage restoration is to remove all of the water from the property, prevent mold and mildew growth, and restore the property to its original condition.
The steps involved in water damage restoration will vary depending on the severity of the damage. However, the general steps involved include:
- Assessment: The first step is to assess the damage. This involves determining the source of the water, the extent of the damage, and the type of materials that have been damaged.
- Water extraction: Once the damage has been assessed, the next step is to remove all of the water from the property. This can be done using a variety of methods, such as vacuum pumps, air movers, and dehumidifiers.
- Mold remediation: If mold has developed, it will need to be removed. This can be done by professionals using a variety of methods, such as HEPA vacuums, ozone generators, and fungicides.
- Drying: Once the water has been removed and the mold has been removed, the property will need to be dried. This can be done using a variety of methods, such as air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Restoration: Once the property has been dried, it can be restored to its original condition. This may involve repairing damaged materials, replacing damaged furnishings, and cleaning the property.
The cost of water damage restoration will vary depending on the severity of the damage, the size of the property, and the materials that have been damaged. However, in general, water damage restoration can be expensive. The cost of water damage restoration can range from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars.
If you have experienced water damage, it is important to contact a water damage restoration company as soon as possible. The sooner the damage is repaired, the less likely it is that mold will develop and the less expensive the restoration will be.
If you experience water damage, the first thing you should do is turn off the water supply to the affected area. If you are unable to turn off the water supply, you should call a plumber. Once the water supply has been turned off, you should contact a water damage restoration company like Modern Cleaning Solutions LLC.
There are many signs of water damage, including:
- Water stains on ceilings, walls, and floors
- Wet carpet and furniture
- Mold growth
- Musty odor
- Warped wood
- Electrical problems
- Structural damage
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to contact a water damage restoration company like Modern Cleaning Solutions LLC as soon as possible.
The time it takes to complete water damage restoration service depends on the extent of the damage, the type of materials that have been damaged, and the availability of resources. In general, water damage restoration can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
Here is a general timeline of what to expect during water damage restoration:
- Day 1: The water damage restoration company will assess the damage and develop a plan for restoration.
- Days 2-5: The water damage restoration company will remove the water and dry the affected area.
- Days 6-10: The water damage restoration company will remediate any mold that has developed.
- Days 11-14: The water damage restoration company will repair or replace any damaged materials.
- Days 15-21: The water damage restoration company will clean and deodorize the affected area.
It is important to note that this is just a general timeline. The actual time it takes to complete water damage restoration will vary depending on the specific circumstances.